Patsy Cline was one of the most influential and acclaimed vocalists of the 21st century. She was a true pioneer for women in the country music industry and a wild character whose personal stories shine in their retelling, again and again. Emotive and sultry, her contralto could describe the depths of the human condition with rare poignance. Hers was a voice of the century. This unique performance will honor her in song and story.
Talented DMV artists from disparate genres team up to pay tribute to the First Lady of Country this September, produced by Jess Eliot Myhre. They’ll treat your ears and your spirit with classic renditions of her songs, as well as re-imagined versions of her pieces with new instrumentation and creative arrangements. Your singers and storytellers are internationally-touring, award-winning musicians and songwriters: Daryl Davis, Carly Harvey, Jess Eliot Myhre (The Bumper Jacksons), Nicole Saphos, Dave Chappell, Maureen Andary (Sweater Set), and Ele Rubenstein.
SAT SEP 24 | 8PM | $25, $22 MEMBERS (+$3 Service Fee)
Watch this event online live on September 24 at 8PM by purchasing a $12 virtual stream ticket here: https://creativealliance.secure.force.com/ticket/#/events/a0S4W00000a5QV8UAM
Covid Safety Policy (as of March 4, 2022)
Amidst the ongoing effects of COVID-19, we continue to prioritize the health and well-being of staff, artists, youth, audiences, and our community. We are committed to following Baltimore City public health guidelines as we rehire, train, and work towards a full reopening in the fall. Thank you for bearing with us!
- All patrons ages 12+ visiting Creative Alliance for performances, screenings, workshops, other theater-based gatherings, gallery openings, or events in the lobby are required to show proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination may include a physical card, a photo of a complete vaccination card, or digital immunization records. All patrons over the age of 18 will be asked to show a photo ID with their vaccination card.
- Patrons that are not vaccinated are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test completed within 48 hours of the event time. All patrons over the age of 18 will be asked to show a photo ID with their test results.
- Creative Alliance strongly recommends that visitors continue wearing masks in the building to protect staff, volunteers, artists, and vulnerable members of our community. Creative Alliance staff and volunteers will continue wearing masks in the building to help keep our community safe.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear facial masks regardless of vaccination status. Creative Alliance recommends that masks be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking and be replaced when not eating or drinking.
- Creative Alliance may still require masks at certain events or performances based on artists’ requests. Patrons should continue checking our website or contact the Box Office for information about specific events.
- Our bar will be open and beverages will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during theater-based events. Outside food and drink are prohibited.
- Events will be at full capacity. We are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. For theater-based events, you will likely have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.