Public Hours: SAT & SUN Noon-6pm
3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
Guitarist, Jeremy Lyons, and flutist, Stephanie Ray has been performing, teaching, and living in Baltimore for more than ten years. They are both founding and performing members of the ensemble, Pique Collective, and the music organization, Mind on Fire. Recently, they started a micro business together with colleague Erik Spangler called the Baltimore Music Box which will serve as a resource to the creative community by offering a music instrument and equipment lending library along with a music production workshop space.
As a composer, Jeremy works on projects that combine music and other artistic mediums such as poetry, theater, and sculpture. He currently teaches at the Baltimore School for the Arts and privately from his home. For more information, you can visit his website: jeremylyonsguitar.com
As an events manager, Stephanie co-organizes the Baltimore chapter of Classical Revolution and currently serves on the council for the musical cooperative Groupmuse. She is an active member of her community association of Madison Park where she co-organizes the free community concert series, Arts in the Parks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect.
Close (But Not Too Close) Personal Concerts ushers Spring into Baltimore with short (20-30 min) performances that come directly to you. Performers will come to the confirmed address, text the resident upon arrival and, like a burst of sunlight through these gray skies, share their talents from the sidewalk. The fee for each performance will be shared between the artist and Creative Alliance to help keep the arts thriving in Baltimore! Voted 'Best Concert Series' by Baltimore Magazine 2020 "The concerts are a way to keep the arts alive and artists employed in these uncertain times with a bootstraps approach that’s truly Baltimore."
• Performers come to the front of your (or loved one's) home and perform for 20-30 minutes.
• Performances will occur in Baltimore City. Not in Baltimore City? Email email@example.com to confirm your address is accessible through this program.
• Ticket sales end when all slots are booked OR at 8am day of the concerts.
• If there is poor weather, concerts will be rescheduled to the next nice day, if possible.
What if I want to purchase a concert for someone else???
• Just leave the name, address, and cell number of the person the concert is for in the COMMENTS section when you check out online.
What if I live in an apartment?
• Performers will not enter an apartment or shared home but can perform in front of the complex or on the side of a building. This works the best with musicians that project well (horns, trios, etc).