Public Hours: SAT & SUN Noon-6pm
3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
When Ari Pluznik isn’t planning our free community events, he leads Ari and the Buffalo Kings with a cadre of amazing Baltimore musicians. With well-traveled indie folk that lifts spirit and mind, Ari and the Buffalo Kings’ infectious grooves and inspiring lyrics have been drawing crowds in Baltimore since 2019. Now recording their sophomore album, Ari and the Buffalo Kings will come to you, right to your doorstep, to deliver a shot of songs straight from the heart-mind in support of their album production efforts! Help support local Baltimore music and have a great time doing it –order your Sidewalk Serenade with Ari and the Buffalo Kings today!
Close (But Not Too Close) Personal Concerts ushers Spring into Baltimore with short (20-30 min) performances that come directly to you. Performers will come to the confirmed address, text the resident upon arrival and, like a burst of sunlight through these gray skies, share their talents from the sidewalk. The fee for each performance will be shared between the artist and Creative Alliance to help keep the arts thriving in Baltimore! Voted 'Best Concert Series' by Baltimore Magazine 2020 "The concerts are a way to keep the arts alive and artists employed in these uncertain times with a bootstraps approach that’s truly Baltimore."
• Performers come to the front of your (or loved one's) home and perform for 20-30 minutes.
• Performances will occur in Baltimore City. Not in Baltimore City? Email email@example.com to confirm your address is accessible through this program.
• Ticket sales end when all slots are booked OR at 8am day of the concerts.
• If there is poor weather, concerts will be rescheduled to the next nice day, if possible.
What if I want to purchase a concert for someone else???
• Just leave the name, address, and cell number of the person the concert is for in the COMMENTS section when you check out online.
What if I live in an apartment?
• Performers will not enter an apartment or shared home but can perform in front of the complex or on the side of a building. This works the best with musicians that project well (horns, trios, etc).