FRI FEB 18 at 8PM | SAT FEB 19 at 7:30PM
Back in person for a 7th year of Two nights of blazing guitar runs, violin crescendo’s, luscious vocals, and jazz heat all in the spirit of the great Django Reinhardt!
Consider purchasing a Two Night Pass for $53. This provides you with access to both Friday & Saturday performances.
Ultrafaux Ensemble with Grant Flick
Adrien Chevalier's Sedi Donka Balkan Band
Hot Club of Baltimore with Nataly Merezhuk and vocalist Sweet Megg
Baklava Express with Daisy Castro
$30, $27 members each night | $53, $48 members both night pass (+$4 per ticket service fee)
Covid Safety Policy
- Vaccination Status:
- Visitors may enter our building without showing proof of vaccination.
- All audience ages 12+ entering the theater space for performances, screenings, workshops or other theater-based gatherings are requested to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We ask that you bring a copy of your vaccination card or a photo of your card as proof of vaccination status. If you have chosen to avoid vaccination due to religious or health exemption, please have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours of entering the premises.
- Masks: Please wear your mask during your visit unless you are actively consuming a beverage. Masks are required in all areas of the building, including the gallery and theater.
- Food/Drink: A limited bar will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during theater-based events. Outside food and drink is prohibited.
- Spacing: Fire code capacity in the Creative Alliance theater is 250. For performances throughout the summer we have capped capacity at 50%. Starting September 1, 2021, we will be at full capacity. Even at reduced capacity, we are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. You will likely have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.