Are you ready?
Although Jonathan Gilmore began his professional music career providing support vocals for major national acts, he always knew he would need his own band to deliver the special brand of music he wanted to bring to the world. When he left background singing to pursue his own musical career, Jonathan knew a collective capable of delivering a big, beautiful, soulful sound would be an absolute necessity. He needed musicians and support vocalists who could match his power and prowess on stage. Fortunately for him, numerous sold-out performances throughout Baltimore over the past five years have not only built him a strongly supportive fan base, but has also allowed him to pull together a core group of musical creatives to help him deliver his passionate, energetic, soul-filled performances. The end result is The Jonathan Gilmore Project (The JGP). The JGP will be premiering original music from the soon-to-be-released album, “Yes Love Music.”
Covid Safety Policy
- Vaccination Status:
- Visitors may enter our building without showing proof of vaccination.
- All audiences ages 18+ entering the theater space for performances, screenings, workshops, or other theater-based gatherings are requested to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We ask that you bring a copy of your vaccination card or a photo of your card as proof of vaccination status. If you have chosen to avoid vaccination due to religious or health exemption, please have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours of entering the premises.
- Masks: Please wear your mask during your visit unless you are actively consuming a beverage. Masks are required in all areas of the building, including the gallery and theater.
- Food/Drink: A limited bar will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during theater-based events. Outside food and drink are prohibited.
- Spacing: Fire code capacity in the Creative Alliance theater is 250. For performances throughout the summer, we have capped capacity at 50%. Starting September 1, 2021, we will be at full capacity. Even at reduced capacity, we are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. You will likely have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.