BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, it's DIE HARD! Shout the lines, play games, imbibe Bruce drink specials, and win stuff! We're making your favorite Xmas action movie into an interactive movie night. Prizes for the best 80's/90's office holiday party attire!
Your Ridiculous Hosts:
Jennifer Marsh & Heather Keating
A limited number of game packs will be available at the door for $5. Packs include everything you need to play the Die Hard Movie Game... which we made up. Come Early to get your pack, grab a seat, and mingle with your hosts before the show!
Interactive Movie Nights are NOT recommended for children. Also, you may get wet.
Covid Safety Policy
- Vaccination Status:
- Visitors may enter our building without showing proof of vaccination.
- All audience ages 12+ entering the theater space for performances, screenings, workshops or other theater-based gatherings are requested to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We ask that you bring a copy of your vaccination card or a photo of your card as proof of vaccination status. If you have chosen to avoid vaccination due to religious or health exemption, please have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours of entering the premises.
- Masks: Please wear your mask during your visit unless you are actively consuming a beverage. Masks are required in all areas of the building, including the gallery and theater.
- Food/Drink: A limited bar will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during theater-based events. Outside food and drink is prohibited.
- Spacing: Fire code capacity in the Creative Alliance theater is 250. For performances throughout the summer we have capped capacity at 50%. Starting September 1, 2021, we will be at full capacity. Even at reduced capacity, we are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. You will likely have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.