3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
A Baltimore original, Charm City Junction's sound veers from old time rhythms and foot stomping Irish melodies to hard-driving bluegrass. Recently, their fiddler, 2017 IBMA Fiddler of the Year Patrick McAvinue, returned to Baltimore after some time in Nashville. The reunited quartet (Patrick plus banjo player Brad Kolodner, accordion player Sean McComiskey, and bassist Alex Laquement) is a musical force. Expect springtime fireworks!
Close (But Not Too Close) Personal Concerts ushers Spring into Baltimore with short (20-30 min) performances that come directly to you.
Performers will come to the confirmed address, text the resident upon arrival and, like a burst of sunlight through these gray skies, share their talents from the sidewalk. The fee for each performance will be shared between the artist and Creative Alliance to help keep the arts thriving in Baltimore!
Voted 'Best Concert Series' by Baltimore Magazine 2020
"The concerts are a way to keep the arts alive and artists employed in these uncertain times with a bootstraps approach that’s truly Baltimore."
• Performers come to the front of your (or loved one's) home and perform for 20-30 minutes.
• Ticket sales end when all slots are booked OR at 8am day of the concerts.
• If there is poor weather, concerts will be rescheduled to the next nice day, if possible.
What if I want to purchase a concert for someone else???
• Just leave the name, address, and cell number of the person the concert is for in the COMMENTS section when you check out online.
What if I live in an apartment?
• Performers will not enter an apartment or shared home but can perform in front of the complex or on the side of a building. This works the best with musicians that project well (horns, trios, etc).