The 11th annual 29 Days Later Film Project is a fun competition that motivates filmmakers to make a short film and have their projects shown on the big screen in front of a packed house.
Filmmakers of all abilities, from beginner to pro, have 29 days to complete and polish their work. Main requirements are: use the prop provided at the kick off event; keep your film length between 4 and 9 minutes; submit your film on time. Judges review and rank the films. Over $1000 in cash and prizes awarded to the top teams.
Join us for the debut of the films!
SCREENING GROUP A – SUNDAY 11/17 5PM
- How I Got Hired – Liz Norton
- Gravedigger – Victor Acord/RKV Productions
- Emma – Alex Zebrowski/The Sequels Better
- Space Twist – Mark McKinney/Actors With Strings
- Adieu – Daniel Hess/To Tony Productions
- Halloween Until Midnight – Edmund Curran/FortyFiveFilms
- Impossible – Ernest Hampson/Plaskett Forest Films
- Eric Chang/Bright Boy Alert
- Dawn Campbell/Falling Three Stories
SCREENING GROUP B – SUNDAY 11/17 7PM
- Kevin Chases the Unicorn – Kevin Brennan/Birdface
- The Man Who Thought Too Much – Stephen DeCubellis/Bladder Productions
- ASHN – Brian H. Reynolds/ActinDude
- Clemons – Ben Baker/Sleety Wah Entertainment
- The Career of a YouTuber in 5 Minutes – Chris Rooney/TheCHR83
- Space Wizards – Christopher Scarborough & Joe Taylor/Curioso Films
- Cats – Dave Hernandez/Asgard Pictures
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl – Cisco Davis Jr./Lone Wolf
- Dean Storm/Running Storm Productions
SUN NOV 17 | 5PM & 7PM | $10, $7 MEMBERS(+$3 at the door)