Public Hours: SAT & SUN Noon-6pm
3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
An unforgettable Kwanzaa celebration of African heritage and ancestry!
Honor African-American and Pan-African heritage!
FAMILY ART MAKING | NOON – 3pm
- Kerplunk! Fun Activities for the Family
- Face Painting with Brianna Plesant
WORKSHOPS + PERFORMANCES 12:30pm – 3pm
- Cultural Cardio with Reggie Cole
- Principles of Kwanzaa w/ Mama Rashida of Wombworks
- African Drumming with Urban Foli + students from Tench Tilghman & Highlandtown #215
- Mama Sheena Black's Cultural Expressions & Dance
- Basics in Afro-Cuban Style Salsa with Rueda de Casino Baltimore
Noon - 3pm | FREE!
Register in advance: call 410.276.1651
Suggested Donation $5
To volunteer, email email@example.com