3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD, 21224
A celebration of PIE! Get ready for a building wide event, including the Charm City Roller Girls, Pie tasting contest with Baltimore’s own Pie Man Rodney Henry, vintage clothes, sweets and treats, local artists and vendors, and so much more! 7:30pm doors | Adv. $12, $7 mbrs., Door $15, $10 mbrs.
Dangerously Delicious Pies
The Charm City Roller Girls
Go-Go's Retread Threads | Vintage Clothing Bus
Kinver Edge Pinnies | Handcrafted reversible hostess aprons
Lucky Cup Espresso Truck
Dessert Fantasies/ Custom Desserts & Ice Cream Shop
Tree Frog Hot Sauce
Cody's Kitchy Collectibles
Sugar | Stirring up Raw Passion
The Cold-Cold Heartbreakers
Sean K. Preston
Rodney Henry's son Waylon James opens!
Details & How to Enter:
- Let us know! Call Jess at 410-276-1651 or email us at email@example.com. We need your name and what kind of pie you are dishing up. (Limited number of entries)
- Bring two (or more!) of the same pie or "pie inspired" dessert to Creative Alliance by 7pm on July 11th
- Guest Judges and the Audience will vote and winner will be announced on stage at the show!
- Prize Pack will be given to the winner/winners that night!
- You will be judges on Taste, Creativity, & Presentation. There's no "real" rules - just have fun with it and bring some to share!
Denim & Plaid, Gals & Greasers. Are you a badass housewife or a headed to a picnic. Come as you are or dress it up! What's your PIE STYLE!
Click here for ideas!
Advance: $12, $7 members (no ticketing fees online)
At the Door: $15, $10 members
Proudly Supported by:
Special Thanks to: